Furio Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Furio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Furio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Furio
- Comments and insights on the name Furio
Italian Pronunciation: Fyur/Fyour-EE-Oh (Rolled "R.")
- Personal experiences with the name Furio
- Nicknames for Furio
Frank, Fur, Furi, Rio
- Meanings and history of the name Furio
Italian. Furio is a name of Latin origin, as are many, but the meaning to this particular forename is, "To Become Furious," or slight variations.
- Famous real-life people named Furio
Made famous by the Italian Marco Furio Camillo, who, in 396 BC conquered Veio, and in 390 BC freed Rome from the Gauls.
- Furio in song, story & screen