Gabryjel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gabriel:
Derived from the Hebrew gavrīēl (God is my strength). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels, the herald of Good News who appeared to Mary to announce her pregnancy and the impending birth of the Christ-child. Short: Gabe.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Gabryjel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gabryjel
- Comments and insights on the name Gabryjel
This name is Polish.
- Personal experiences with the name Gabryjel
- Nicknames for Gabryjel
- Meanings and history of the name Gabryjel
- Famous real-life people named Gabryjel
- Gabryjel in song, story & screen