Gellért Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gerard:
Derived from the Old High German Gerhart (spear strength, brave with the spear), which is composed from the elementsger (a spear) and hart (hearty, brave, strong).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Gellért? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Gellért
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gellért
- Comments and insights on the name Gellért
Hungarian form of Gerard
- Personal experiences with the name Gellért
- Nicknames for Gellért
- Meanings and history of the name Gellért
- Famous real-life people named Gellért
- Gellért in song, story & screen