Georgio Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name George:
Derived from the Greek geōrgos (earthworker, farmer), which is composed from the elements gē (earth) and ergein (to work).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Georgio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Georgio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Georgio
- Comments and insights on the name Georgio
This is usually spelled Giorgio, the Italian form of George.
- Personal experiences with the name Georgio
Unusual and foreign spin on the classic boys name, George. My 3 year old is named Georgio and is called George, Georgie, and Georgie-Porgie. He loves his name.
- Nicknames for Georgio
- Meanings and history of the name Georgio
- Famous real-life people named Georgio
Georgio Allentini funk musician
- Georgio in song, story & screen