Giancarlo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Giancarlo:
Italian combination name composed of the names Gian (God is gracious) and Carlo (full-grown, a man).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Giancarlo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Giancarlo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Giancarlo
- Comments and insights on the name Giancarlo
- Personal experiences with the name Giancarlo
- Nicknames for Giancarlo
- Meanings and history of the name Giancarlo
- Famous real-life people named Giancarlo
Gian-Carlo Coppola, producer son of director Francis Ford Coppola, who was killed in a speedboat accident in 1986.
Giancarlo Esposito, Italian-American actor.
Giancarlo Stanton, American baseball outfielder for the Florida Marlins.
Giancarlo Fisichella, Italian Formula One driver.
- Giancarlo in song, story & screen