Giorgio Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name George:
Derived from the Greek geōrgos (earthworker, farmer), which is composed from the elements gē (earth) and ergein (to work).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Giorgio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Giorgio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Giorgio
- Comments and insights on the name Giorgio
- Personal experiences with the name Giorgio
- Nicknames for Giorgio
- Meanings and history of the name Giorgio
Italian form of George.
- Famous real-life people named Giorgio
Giorgio Armani, Italian fashion designer
Giorgio Napolitano, Italian president
Giorgio Vasari, Italian painter, architect, writer and historian
- Giorgio in song, story & screen