Giosuè Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Joshua:
Derived from the Hebrew Yehoshua, which is from yehōshū’a (Jehovah is help, God is salvation). The name is born in the Bible by Moses’ successor, who led the children of Israel into the Promised Land. Short: Josh.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Giosuè
Contribute your knowledge to the name Giosuè
- Comments and insights on the name Giosuè
Italian version of Joshua.
- Personal experiences with the name Giosuè
- Nicknames for Giosuè
- Meanings and history of the name Giosuè
- Famous real-life people named Giosuè
- Giosuè in song, story & screen
Giosuè Orefice, character in the 1997 film La Vita è Bella.