Graer Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gregory:
From the Late Latin Gregorius, a cognate of the Greek Grēgorios (vigilant, a watchman), which is derived from the verb egeirein (to awaken).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Graer? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Graer
Contribute your knowledge to the name Graer
- Comments and insights on the name Graer
- Personal experiences with the name Graer
- Nicknames for Graer
- Meanings and history of the name Graer
Son of Gregory
- Famous real-life people named Graer
- Graer in song, story & screen