Greggory Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gregory:
From the Late Latin Gregorius, a cognate of the Greek Grēgorios (vigilant, a watchman), which is derived from the verb egeirein (to awaken).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Greggory? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Greggory
Contribute your knowledge to the name Greggory
- Comments and insights on the name Greggory
- Personal experiences with the name Greggory
- Nicknames for Greggory
- Meanings and history of the name Greggory
- Famous real-life people named Greggory
- Greggory in song, story & screen