Grzegorz Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gregory:
From the Late Latin Gregorius, a cognate of the Greek Grēgorios (vigilant, a watchman), which is derived from the verb egeirein (to awaken).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Grzegorz? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Grzegorz
Contribute your knowledge to the name Grzegorz
- Comments and insights on the name Grzegorz
Polish form of Gregory, pronounced GZHE-gawsh
- Personal experiences with the name Grzegorz
- Nicknames for Grzegorz
- Meanings and history of the name Grzegorz
- Famous real-life people named Grzegorz
- Grzegorz in song, story & screen