Gusten Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name August:
Derived from the Latin august (great, venerable).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Gusten
Contribute your knowledge to the name Gusten
- Comments and insights on the name Gusten
- Personal experiences with the name Gusten
- Nicknames for Gusten
- Meanings and history of the name Gusten
Modern Swedish form of Gudhsten, an Old Norse name meaning "god or good & stone."
Swedish pet name for Gustaf and August.
- Famous real-life people named Gusten
- Gusten in song, story & screen
Gusten Grodslukare, a children's book by the Danish writer Ole Lund Kirkegaard.