Heriberto Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Heriberto:
A cognate of Herbert, a name derived from the Old English Herebeorht (bright army), which is composed from the elements here (army) and beorht (bright, fair, white).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Heriberto? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Heriberto
Contribute your knowledge to the name Heriberto
- Comments and insights on the name Heriberto
- Personal experiences with the name Heriberto
- Nicknames for Heriberto
Beto is used as a nickname for Spanish names ending in -berto, for example: Adalberto, Alberto, Dagoberto, Filiberto, Gilberto, Heriberto, Humberto, Norberto, Rigoberto and Roberto
- Meanings and history of the name Heriberto
- Famous real-life people named Heriberto
- Heriberto in song, story & screen