Isaeah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isaiah:
Derived from the Hebrew yĕsha 'yah (Yahweh is salvation). The name was borne by an 8th-century B.C. prophet considered to be the greatest of the three major prophets. His prophecies are recorded in the Old Testament book of Isaiah.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Isaeah? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Isaeah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Isaeah
- Comments and insights on the name Isaeah
Isaeah is a variant of Isaiah meaning "Salvation of God".
- Personal experiences with the name Isaeah
- Nicknames for Isaeah
- Meanings and history of the name Isaeah
- Famous real-life people named Isaeah
- Isaeah in song, story & screen