Jacen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jason:
The English cognate of the Latin and Greek Iāson (healer), a name derived from iasthai (to heal). Popularly bestowed in the U.S., the name Jason is borne in Greek Myth by a prince who led the Argo-nauts. Var: Jayson.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jacen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jacen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jacen
- Comments and insights on the name Jacen
- Personal experiences with the name Jacen
- Nicknames for Jacen
- Meanings and history of the name Jacen
- Famous real-life people named Jacen
- Jacen in song, story & screen
Jacen Solo in Star Wars books, the animal-loving son of Leia and Han Solo