Jai Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jai? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jai
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jai
- Comments and insights on the name Jai
- Personal experiences with the name Jai
- Nicknames for Jai
- Meanings and history of the name Jai
The name Jai is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Jai is: Victorious.
This name is Indian in origin.
- Famous real-life people named Jai
Jaidon "Jai" Brooks, Australian entertainer from the Janoskians
Jai Waetford, Australian singer who came third on The X Factor
Jai Rodriguez from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Jai Courtney actor from Australia.
Jai Blue Wallace (b. 2012), son of American actress Daya Vaidya
- Jai in song, story & screen