Jakoby Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jacoby:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Iacobus, which is from the Greek Iakōbos, a name derived from the Hebrew Yaakov, which is from ya'aqob (seizing by the heel, supplanting).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jakoby? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jakoby
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jakoby
- Comments and insights on the name Jakoby
A variant spelling of Jacoby.
- Personal experiences with the name Jakoby
- Nicknames for Jakoby
- Meanings and history of the name Jakoby
- Famous real-life people named Jakoby
- Jakoby in song, story & screen