Jari Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jeremy:
English vernacular form of Jeremiah (the Lord loosens, God will uplift), which dates to the 13th century. Var: Jeramy, Jeromy. Short: Jerr. Pet: Jerry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jari? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jari
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jari
- Comments and insights on the name Jari
- Personal experiences with the name Jari
- Nicknames for Jari
- Meanings and history of the name Jari
Originally a pet form of the Finnish names Jarmo, Jalmari or Hjalmar, now days it is more commonly used as the full name.
- Famous real-life people named Jari
Jari Sillanpää, Finnish singer.
Jari Mäenpää, Finnish musician.
Jari Kurri, retired Finnish NHL hockey player.
Jari Litmanen, Finnish footballer.
- Jari in song, story & screen