Jarius Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Darius:
A borrowing from the Latin, Darius is an old name derived from the Greek Dareios, which is of uncertain origin. It is thought to ultimately be derived from Darayavahush, the name of an ancient Persian king.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jarius? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jarius
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jarius
- Comments and insights on the name Jarius
- Personal experiences with the name Jarius
- Nicknames for Jarius
- Meanings and history of the name Jarius
Modern combination of J- plus the Latin suffix -arius, in the style of Darius and Marius.
- Famous real-life people named Jarius
Jarius Wynn, American football defensive end for the Green Bay Packers.
Jarius Wright, American Football wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings.
- Jarius in song, story & screen