Jarno Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jeremy:
English vernacular form of Jeremiah (the Lord loosens, God will uplift), which dates to the 13th century. Var: Jeramy, Jeromy. Short: Jerr. Pet: Jerry.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jarno? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jarno
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jarno
- Comments and insights on the name Jarno
- Personal experiences with the name Jarno
- Nicknames for Jarno
Jarppi, Jarkko, Jari, Jarska, Jarkki
- Meanings and history of the name Jarno
Finnish variant form of Jeremiah.
- Famous real-life people named Jarno
Jarno Trulli, Italian Formula One racing driver.
Jarno Saarinen, Finnish Grand Prix motorcycle road racer.
Jarno ”Jarppi” Leppälä, Finnish member of The Dudesons stuntgroup.
- Jarno in song, story & screen