Jase Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jason:
The English cognate of the Latin and Greek Iāson (healer), a name derived from iasthai (to heal). Popularly bestowed in the U.S., the name Jason is borne in Greek Myth by a prince who led the Argo-nauts. Var: Jayson.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jase? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jase
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jase
- Comments and insights on the name Jase
My 2 year old son's name is Jase. He's very out-going & has a very sunny disposition.
- Personal experiences with the name Jase
- Nicknames for Jase
- Meanings and history of the name Jase
"Healer" - Greek
- Famous real-life people named Jase
Jason "Jase" Robertson, reality star on A&E's Duck Dynasty
- Jase in song, story & screen