Jaycee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jason:
The English cognate of the Latin and Greek Iāson (healer), a name derived from iasthai (to heal). Popularly bestowed in the U.S., the name Jason is borne in Greek Myth by a prince who led the Argo-nauts. Var: Jayson.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jaycee? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jaycee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jaycee
- Comments and insights on the name Jaycee
- Personal experiences with the name Jaycee
- Nicknames for Jaycee
- Meanings and history of the name Jaycee
Phonetic spelling of the initials J. C. or a pet name for Jason.
- Famous real-life people named Jaycee
Jaycee Chan, Hong Kong actor, musician and son of action movie star Jackie Chan.
- Jaycee in song, story & screen
The Jaycees (Junior chamber of commerce) are a civic group for young business and community leaders.