Jędrzej Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jędrzej? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jędrzej
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jędrzej
- Comments and insights on the name Jędrzej
Jedrzej stworzyl kupe i ulepil swiat dlatego nazywa sie jedrzej pochodne od jedrka czyli jondrkerka co znaczy jadro czyli centrum
Old Polish form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Jędrzej
- Nicknames for Jędrzej
- Meanings and history of the name Jędrzej
- Famous real-life people named Jędrzej
Jędrzej Sibiński - Gruby pedał, ale jest spoko
- Jędrzej in song, story & screen