Jerzy Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jerzy? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jerzy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jerzy
- Comments and insights on the name Jerzy
- Personal experiences with the name Jerzy
- Nicknames for Jerzy
- Meanings and history of the name Jerzy
The Polish form of "George," meaning "farmer" or "earth-worker."
- Famous real-life people named Jerzy
Jerzy Grotowski, Polish theatre director, a pioneer of experimental forms
Jerzy Kosinski, Polish-born novelist
- Jerzy in song, story & screen
The Terrible Two's (A side project of The Get Up Kids' Matt Pryor) have a children's album called "Jerzy the Giant", named after lead singer Matt Pryor's youngest son.