Jory Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name George:
Derived from the Greek geōrgos (earthworker, farmer), which is composed from the elements gē (earth) and ergein (to work).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Jory? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Jory
Contribute your knowledge to the name Jory
- Comments and insights on the name Jory
- Personal experiences with the name Jory
- Nicknames for Jory
- Meanings and history of the name Jory
- Famous real-life people named Jory
- Jory in song, story & screen
Julian Janus "Jory" Marquet, character in "Petals on the Wind", "If There Be Thorns", and "Seeds of Yesterday", books/movies by V.C. Andrews
Jory Cassel, Captain of Eddard Starks household guard in "A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones"