Juan Carlos Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Juan Carlos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Juan Carlos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Juan Carlos
- Comments and insights on the name Juan Carlos
This is a double barreled first name relatively common in Spanish speaking countries.
Means hyperactive, quick-thinking, resourceful, dynamic and excitable.
- Personal experiences with the name Juan Carlos
This is my husband's first name.
Modern history the meaning refers separately to the "The Grace of God" or "The Strength of God" in Juan, and "Free Man" or "Liberator" for Carlos. In Aragonese culture the combination means "Guardian of Man", in Basque it means "Protector of Man", and in Catalan it means "Shield Warrior".
- Nicknames for Juan Carlos
The most common nickname is JuanCa, In USA Jeyce (JC), and also could find Juanqui. John Charles
- Meanings and history of the name Juan Carlos
- Famous real-life people named Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos I, former king of spain
Juan Carlos Rodríguez Moreno, retired spanish soccer player
- Juan Carlos in song, story & screen