Juho Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name John:
Derived from the Middle Latin Johannes, which is from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Joannes, which is from the Greek Iōannes. Iōannes is from the Hebrew Yehanan, a short form of Yehohanan which is derived from yehōhānān (Yahweh is gracious). John is the most enduring of the biblical names and remains one of the most popular names bestowed in the United States. Var: Jon. Pet: Johnnie, Johnny, Jonnie, Jonny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Juho
Contribute your knowledge to the name Juho
- Comments and insights on the name Juho
Finnish form of John
- Personal experiences with the name Juho
- Nicknames for Juho
- Meanings and history of the name Juho
- Famous real-life people named Juho
- Juho in song, story & screen