Juliusz Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julius:
A borrowing from the Latin, Julius originated as an old Roman family name thought to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). As a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, “youth” became an accepted meaning of the name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Juliusz? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Juliusz
Contribute your knowledge to the name Juliusz
- Comments and insights on the name Juliusz
- Personal experiences with the name Juliusz
- Nicknames for Juliusz
- Meanings and history of the name Juliusz
- Famous real-life people named Juliusz
- Juliusz in song, story & screen