Kaapro Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gabriel:
Derived from the Hebrew gavrīēl (God is my strength). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels, the herald of Good News who appeared to Mary to announce her pregnancy and the impending birth of the Christ-child. Short: Gabe.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaapro? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaapro
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaapro
- Comments and insights on the name Kaapro
Finnish form of Gabriel
- Personal experiences with the name Kaapro
- Nicknames for Kaapro
- Meanings and history of the name Kaapro
- Famous real-life people named Kaapro
- Kaapro in song, story & screen