Kaehleb Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caleb:
Hebrew name meaning "a dog; faithful." It is borne in the Bible by a leader of the Israelites, one of those sent by Moses to scout out the land in the second year after the Exodus. He and Joshua were the only people over the age of twenty to enter the Promised Land.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaehleb? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaehleb
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaehleb
- Comments and insights on the name Kaehleb
- Personal experiences with the name Kaehleb
- Nicknames for Kaehleb
- Meanings and history of the name Kaehleb
We were told it's spelling is translation to spelling of Kaehleb in hebrew/Greek.
- Famous real-life people named Kaehleb
- Kaehleb in song, story & screen