Kaid Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cade:
Transferred use of the English surname, which is of several derivations. Cade is derived from an Old English nickname for something or someone lumpy or rotund. It might also be from the Late Middle English cade (a young animal abandoned by its mother and raised by hand). Alternatively, Cade is derived from the Middle English cade (cask, barrel) and might have been either a nickname for someone with the physique of a barrel or an occupational name for a barrel maker.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Kaid
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaid
- Comments and insights on the name Kaid
- Personal experiences with the name Kaid
- Nicknames for Kaid
- Meanings and history of the name Kaid
- Famous real-life people named Kaid
- Kaid in song, story & screen