Kaine Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kane:
Transferred use of the surname, which is ann Anglicized form of O'Cathán (descendant of Cathán). Cathán is a diminutive form of any of the names beginning with the element Cath-.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaine? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaine
- Comments and insights on the name Kaine
I like the way the name looks spelled with a K
Kaine, Kenai, Kenia and Nekia are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Kaine
- Nicknames for Kaine
- Meanings and history of the name Kaine
- Famous real-life people named Kaine
- Kaine in song, story & screen