Kallum Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Callum:
Borrowed from the Scottish, Calum is a Gaelic form of the Latin Columba (dove). Var: Callum, Kallum. Short: Cal, Kal.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kallum? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kallum
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kallum
- Comments and insights on the name Kallum
- Personal experiences with the name Kallum
Kallum's my brother's name, he likes it but gets fed up of others spelling it with a 'C'
- Nicknames for Kallum
- Meanings and history of the name Kallum
From the Irish language.
- Famous real-life people named Kallum
- Kallum in song, story & screen