Kari Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kari? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kari
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kari
- Comments and insights on the name Kari
The Icelandic form is spelt Kári and pronounced like the English word cowrie.
Elsewhere it is pronounced more like CAR-ree.
- Personal experiences with the name Kari
Kari is a girls name it looks so bad for a boy.
- Nicknames for Kari
- Meanings and history of the name Kari
A Norse and Finnish name.
Gust of wind or curly-haired.
Kári is probably from the Old Norse word kárr, meaning curled hair.
- Famous real-life people named Kari
- Kari in song, story & screen
Character from "Digital Monster"/"Digimon," a Japanese series of media and merchandise created by Akiyoshi Hongo.