Karlos Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carlos:
Spanish and Portuguese cognate of Charles, which is from the Germanic karl (full-grown, a man). The name was borne by four kings of Spain.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karlos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karlos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karlos
- Comments and insights on the name Karlos
Respelling of Carlos
- Personal experiences with the name Karlos
- Nicknames for Karlos
- Meanings and history of the name Karlos
- Famous real-life people named Karlos
- Karlos in song, story & screen