Kasey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Casey:
Transferred use of the Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic O'Cathasaigh (descendant of Cathasach), a derivative of cathasach (watchful, vigilant).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kasey? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kasey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kasey
- Comments and insights on the name Kasey
- Personal experiences with the name Kasey
- Nicknames for Kasey
- Meanings and history of the name Kasey
- Famous real-life people named Kasey
- Kasey in song, story & screen