Kavin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kevin:
Anglicized form of the Irish Caoimhín, Caomghin (handsome, comely birth), which is derived from caomh (comely, beloved, kind).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kavin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kavin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kavin
- Comments and insights on the name Kavin
- Personal experiences with the name Kavin
- Nicknames for Kavin
- Meanings and history of the name Kavin
Meaning - Beautiful
Origin - Tamil
- Famous real-life people named Kavin
- Kavin in song, story & screen