Kayl Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cale:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Gaelic caol (thin, slender). Var: Cayl, Kail, Kale.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kayl? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kayl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kayl
- Comments and insights on the name Kayl
- Personal experiences with the name Kayl
- Nicknames for Kayl
- Meanings and history of the name Kayl
Alternative spelling of Cale meaning "faithful" in Israeli. Also meaning "slim/slender"
- Famous real-life people named Kayl
- Kayl in song, story & screen