Kaylor Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Taylor:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Anglo-French taillour (tailor), which is from the Old French taillier (to cut). The name arose as an occupational name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaylor? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaylor
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaylor
- Comments and insights on the name Kaylor
Taylor is a popular name, and K is a strong letter, so we figured Kaylor would sound good.
- Personal experiences with the name Kaylor
Was actually a name of a video game character in the 1990s
- Nicknames for Kaylor
- Meanings and history of the name Kaylor
From Kohler coal worker
Or From Kelner Stewart
- Famous real-life people named Kaylor
- Kaylor in song, story & screen