Keigan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Keegan:
Transferred use of the Anglicized surname, which is from MacAodhagáin (son of Aodhagán). The name Aodhagán is a diminutive form of Aodh (fire); hence, "little fire."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keigan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keigan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keigan
- Comments and insights on the name Keigan
My youngest son's name
- Personal experiences with the name Keigan
- Nicknames for Keigan
- Meanings and history of the name Keigan
- Famous real-life people named Keigan
- Keigan in song, story & screen