Kelemen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clement:
Derived from the Latin clemens (mild, gentle).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kelemen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kelemen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kelemen
- Comments and insights on the name Kelemen
- Personal experiences with the name Kelemen
- Nicknames for Kelemen
- Meanings and history of the name Kelemen
Hungarian. Pronounced KELL-eh-men. Usually a last name among Hungarians but can be a first name. While Kelemen is Hungarian for "Clement" the English translation of both names is "forgiving" as in "clemency."
- Famous real-life people named Kelemen
Michelle Kelemen, National Public Radio international news correspondent.
- Kelemen in song, story & screen