Kennett Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kenneth:
Of Scottish origin, Kenneth is the Anglicized form of the Gaelic Cinaed and Cionaed (born of fire), and Coinneach and Caoineach (comely, handsome). Short: Ken. Pet: Kenny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kennett? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kennett
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kennett
- Comments and insights on the name Kennett
Also spelled Kennett.
- Personal experiences with the name Kennett
My sister-in-law's name is Kennette. This is also my MIL's middle name, coming from her father's name, which is Kenneth. It often gets mispronounced.
- Nicknames for Kennett
- Meanings and history of the name Kennett
Danish form of Kenneth.
- Famous real-life people named Kennett
- Kennett in song, story & screen