Kennith Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kenneth:
Of Scottish origin, Kenneth is the Anglicized form of the Gaelic Cinaed and Cionaed (born of fire), and Coinneach and Caoineach (comely, handsome). Short: Ken. Pet: Kenny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kennith? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kennith
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kennith
- Comments and insights on the name Kennith
- Personal experiences with the name Kennith
- Nicknames for Kennith
- Meanings and history of the name Kennith
- Famous real-life people named Kennith
- Kennith in song, story & screen