Kenvie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kenneth:
Of Scottish origin, Kenneth is the Anglicized form of the Gaelic Cinaed and Cionaed (born of fire), and Coinneach and Caoineach (comely, handsome). Short: Ken. Pet: Kenny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kenvie? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kenvie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kenvie
- Comments and insights on the name Kenvie
- Personal experiences with the name Kenvie
My mother’’s boyfriend. Absolutely love the name. He’s named after his dad, Kenneth. Twin’s name Kenzie
- Nicknames for Kenvie
Kenny, Ken, V
- Meanings and history of the name Kenvie
Variant of Kenneth, meaning “Born of Fire”
- Famous real-life people named Kenvie
- Kenvie in song, story & screen