Kevan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kevin:
Anglicized form of the Irish Caoimhín, Caomghin (handsome, comely birth), which is derived from caomh (comely, beloved, kind).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kevan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kevan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kevan
- Comments and insights on the name Kevan
Irish variant of Kevin
- Personal experiences with the name Kevan
My own name
- Nicknames for Kevan
- Meanings and history of the name Kevan
Grassy hill, hollow
- Famous real-life people named Kevan
- Kevan in song, story & screen