Kevy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kevin:
Anglicized form of the Irish Caoimhín, Caomghin (handsome, comely birth), which is derived from caomh (comely, beloved, kind).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kevy? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kevy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kevy
- Comments and insights on the name Kevy
- Personal experiences with the name Kevy
- Nicknames for Kevy
- Meanings and history of the name Kevy
- Famous real-life people named Kevy
- Kevy in song, story & screen