Khalid Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Khalid:
Derived from the Arabic khālid (eternal, undying).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Khalid? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Khalid
Contribute your knowledge to the name Khalid
- Comments and insights on the name Khalid
- Personal experiences with the name Khalid
- Nicknames for Khalid
Khal, Kal, Hal
- Meanings and history of the name Khalid
Arabic name meaning "eternal."
- Famous real-life people named Khalid
Khalid ibn al-Walid, 7th century military leader.
Khalid bin Abdul Aziz, former King of Saudi Arabia.
- Khalid in song, story & screen