Kimball Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kimball? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kimball
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kimball
- Comments and insights on the name Kimball
- Personal experiences with the name Kimball
- Nicknames for Kimball
- Meanings and history of the name Kimball
Originally a surname derived from Welsh given name Cynbel meaning "chief war" or the Old English given name Cynebald meaning "brave king".
- Famous real-life people named Kimball
Spencer W. Kimball, former president of the LDS Church.
Heber C. Kimball, one of the original apostles of the LDS Church.
Nathan Kimball, general in the Union army during the American Civil War.
- Kimball in song, story & screen
Kimball O'Hara, the "Kim" of Rudyard Kipling's novel Kim.
Kimball Cho, fictional character played by Tim Kang in the television series "The Mentalist."