Kiyle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kyle:
Transferred use of the surname originating from the region of the same name in southwestern Scotland. Kyle, a topographical term referring to a narrow, straight, channel, is derived from the Gaelic caol (narrow, a sound, a strait).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Kiyle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kiyle
- Comments and insights on the name Kiyle
- Personal experiences with the name Kiyle
A guy I know has this name. He pronounces it just like Kyle but spells it differently. I always loved this spelling because I think that it is a cool and definitively unique.
- Nicknames for Kiyle
- Meanings and history of the name Kiyle
- Famous real-life people named Kiyle
- Kiyle in song, story & screen