Klark Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Clark:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English clerec, clerc (clerk). It originated as an occ-upational name for a clergyman cleric or a man in a religious order. Var: Clarke.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Klark? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Klark
Contribute your knowledge to the name Klark
- Comments and insights on the name Klark
- Personal experiences with the name Klark
- Nicknames for Klark
- Meanings and history of the name Klark
- Famous real-life people named Klark
Klark Kent, a German graffiti artist and music producer
- Klark in song, story & screen