Konnor Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Connor:
Anglicized form of the Irish Gaelic Conchobhar, a compound name composed of the ele-ments conn (wisdom, counsel, strength) or con (hound, dog) and cobhair (aid). “High, will, desire” and “hound lover” are other definitions attributed to the name. Var: Conner.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Konnor? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Konnor
Contribute your knowledge to the name Konnor
- Comments and insights on the name Konnor
- Personal experiences with the name Konnor
- Nicknames for Konnor
- Meanings and history of the name Konnor
Variant spelling of Connor.
- Famous real-life people named Konnor
- Konnor in song, story & screen